Warradarge Demographics (WA) Local Stats

Warradarge (6518) is a suburb of South East & Central, Mid West, Western Australia. It is about 218 kms from WA's capital city of Perth. Warradarge is in the federal electorate of Durack.

In the 2011 census the population of Warradarge was 293 and is comprised of approximately 44.7% females and 55.3% males.

The median/average age of the population of Warradarge is 44 years of age.

92.8% of people living in the suburb of Warradarge were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 3.8% England, 1.7% New Zealand.

96.9% of people living in Warradarge speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 3.1% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Warradarge is 34.2% Anglican, 29.1% No religion, 13.4% Catholic, 9.9% Uniting Church, 5.1% Religious affiliation not stated, 2.1% Christian, nfd, 1.7% Baptist, 1.4% Presbyterian and Reformed, 1.0% Salvation Army, 1.0% Buddhism.

67.4% of people are married, 24.9% have never married and 3.9% are divorced and 1.3% are separated. There are 6 widowed people living in Warradarge.

74.2% of the people living in Warradarge over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 19.2% are working on a part time basis. Warradarge has an unemployment rate of 0.0%.

The main occupations of people living in Warradarge are 67.0% Managers, 7.3% Professionals, 6.7% Machinery operators & drivers, 6.7% Clerical & administrative workers, 6.7% Labourers, 2.2% Technicians & trades workers, 1.7% Sales workers, 1.7% Community & personal service workers.

The main industries people from Warradarge work in are 76.1% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 6.7% Education and training, 3.3% Public administration and safety, 3.3% Construction, 2.2% Accommodation and food services, 1.7% Professional, scientific and technical services, 1.7% Retail trade, 1.7% Financial and insurance services, 1.7% Wholesale trade.

58.6% of homes are fully owned, and 14.7% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 21.6% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $594 per week and the median household income is $1054 per week.

The median rent in Warradarge is $0 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $0 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Warradarge postcode 6518

  • Qpzm LocalStats Western Australia Suburb of the Day: Broomehill East 6318 -> South Western -> Western Australia